• 1 Post By Winter83
  • 3 Post By Kennyd
  • 2 Post By ErikR
  • 5 Post By GWT3046r
  • 6 Post By Roystoy
  • 2 Post By Shadow-1100
  • 1 Post By Roystoy
  • 1 Post By GWT3046r

Thread: On the lookout for a BLV10160 kit!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    03-16-2019 @ 08:42 AM
    Thanks

On the lookout for a BLV10160 kit!

Ok, So I found a new-oldstock 54" plow with quick hitch and tilt on Craigslist. It wasn't at my local dealer, but it wasn't too far away. So I went and picked it up. Get home, do some wrenching to put it all together and realize I'm missing one key piece.... the brackets that ACTUALLY mount to my 1025R!

Called my local dealer and he informs me that it is discontinued and they can't get any. But, he would be glad to sell me the new quick hitch assembly that is supposed to replace it (apparently without needing the brackets). But thats another ~$400!!

IF anyone knows where I can find a set of brackets that would be awesome.
    If anyone has a set and can get me some accurate measurements, I might be able to fab some up.
    If anyone has any other options or ideas, I'm open to any and all suggestions.

If I can't mount it and use it, then my craigslist deal, isn't much of a deal!

Thanks!
    Dave
    Levi, ErikR, ky_shawn and 1 others like this.

1025R , 60D MMM, H120 FEL (KBOH!), 647 Tiller, HF QuickHitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    04-19-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roystoy View Post
    Ok, So I found a new-oldstock 54" plow with quick hitch and tilt on Craigslist. It wasn't at my local dealer, but it wasn't too far away. So I went and picked it up. Get home, do some wrenching to put it all together and realize I'm missing one key piece.... the brackets that ACTUALLY mount to my 1025R!

Called my local dealer and he informs me that it is discontinued and they can't get any. But, he would be glad to sell me the new quick hitch assembly that is supposed to replace it (apparently without needing the brackets). But thats another ~$400!!

If anyone has a set and can get me some accurate measurements, I might be able to fab some up.

Thanks!
    Dave

I just went through this if you just need the ears that mount to the tractor and the front bracket you can buy them separate for about 170 the part numbers are: LVU25908 and LVU22047 some dealers do have the kit you just have to do a google search Just looked there is some on eBay as well move fast might be able to get it good luck!

BLV10160

https://www.ebay.com/p/John-Deere-Fr...75.m4097.l9055
    PJR832 likes this.
    2013 JD X500 HDAPS, 48", 7 BU Power Flow Sold
    2017 JD X570 48”
    2016 JD 1025R, 54" MMM, H120 FEL, Imatch, KBOGH, Kens Extended Quick Hitch Hook,Ken's 6" Step, and various others,Piranha Bar, JD 18 CART, JD Broadcast Spreader, King Kutter 48" Rototiller, Compact Tractor Attachments 60” Loader Mounted Plow,Artillian Diverter Kit, Heavy Hitch Dual Suitcase Weight Hitch, 12 JD 42lb Suitcase Weights, Land Pride BB1254 Box Scraper (Blade), Land Pride CA1548 Aerator, Titan UA 42” Pallet Forks

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,970 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Moved to correct forum and edited part number in the title to BLV10160
    Levi, PJR832 and Yank like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Dave

Add the missing "1" to the part number and do a search....... BLV10160

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jdp.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	538986
    Last edited by ErikR; 02-02-2018 at 02:55 PM.
    Levi and PJR832 like this.
    2014 1025R, H120 loader w/53" bucket and Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar, 54" Auto Connect MMM, 47" QH snow blower, Ballast box and loaded rear tires, Speeco Quick Hitch, Ken's Bolt-on Grab Hooks, King Kutter Carry All, 54" front QH blade w/Heavy Hitch skids, Titan 36" pallet forks, Land Pride GS0560 Grading Scraper, and chrome (kitchen drain pipe) exhaust tip!!

1950 Allis-Chalmers B, Electric start, PTO, Belt Pulley, Hydraulic pump. Stuck engine (a work in progress)

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 07:14 AM
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Dave
    I believe I ended up with an extra set of these with all my snow equipment this year. I can't make it back over to verify until tomorrow. They would be new in box. There's two identical brackets that get mounted opposite each on the left and right and one long skinny bracket that gets mounted on the front of the frame. I believe I have the set of longer bolts that goes along with them too.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodworkstractors View Post
    I believe I ended up with an extra set of these with all my snow equipment this year. I can't make it back over to verify until tomorrow. They would be new in box. There's two identical brackets that get mounted opposite each on the left and right and one long skinny bracket that gets mounted on the front of the frame. I believe I have the set of longer bolts that goes along with them too.
    GoodWorks,

I'm interested, PM me once you confirm and we can work something out.

Thanks!

Thanks to KennyD too for correcting my typos and forum placement! :-)
    Kennyd, Levi, ky_shawn and 3 others like this.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    05-29-2019 @ 07:46 AM
    Thanks
    Roystoy
    I got an extra BLV10160 kit when i got my 54" plow. If you need it, Let me know.
    John
    ky_shawn and Michigan Green like this.

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Shadow,

Thanks for the offer, but Courtney over at GoodWorksTractors has hooked me up! Great guy to deal with, even let me rattle on and on about how I got into this mess!

Hopefully someone else will be looking for one, and see the title of this thread in a search somewhere; then you can help them out.

Thanks again to all involved!
    GWT3046r likes this.

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 07:14 AM
    Thanks
    Shadow,

Thanks for the offer, but Courtney over at GoodWorksTractors has hooked me up! Great guy to deal with, even let me rattle on and on about how I got into this mess!

Hopefully someone else will be looking for one, and see the title of this thread in a search somewhere; then you can help them out.

Thanks again to all involved!
    Good morning Dave,

The kit will be shipping out to you today! Thanks again!
    Kennyd likes this.

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements