John Deere 1025r Autoconnect assembly lift arms with pto

Thread: John Deere 1025r Autoconnect assembly lift arms with pto

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

John Deere 1025r Autoconnect assembly lift arms with pto

I have an extra deck for my 1025r. 60d autoconnect deck with only 10 hours on it. I have been using my 54D deck
    I am trying to sell that 60d deck but most need the autoconnect linkage assembly that mounts to the tractor along with the front hook up plate that is bolted to the front of the tractor.
    John Deere wants a bag full of money for this new. So maybe there is someone on here that will sell their's or buy my used deck.
    r1025r, Curtis Hard Cab, 54D mid mount auto connect mower deck with mulch kit, ,54" front mount snow blower, H120 Loader, Heavy Hitch, Kens Bolt on Grab Hooks. Pallet Forks ,JD Ballast Box
    Front mount JD thatcher, Smyth sweeper 44″ Tag-Along with Collecting Bin (44TB), Hardi Estate Sprayer 3pt PTO. John Deere 2011 X748 60 7 iron inch deck, Bluebird TA10 36inch Towable Aerator with Hydraulic Lift, Reist D72/center hydaulic link Landscape In-Fielder Groomer

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu19511 View Post
    I have an extra deck for my 1025r. 60d autoconnect deck with only 10 hours on it. I have been using my 54D deck
    I am trying to sell that 60d deck but most need the autoconnect linkage assembly that mounts to the tractor along with the front hook up plate that is bolted to the front of the tractor.
    John Deere wants a bag full of money for this new. So maybe there is someone on here that will sell their's or buy my used deck.
    After having a 60" for close to 2 years ,,I'll keep my 54".

Good luck selling your 60"
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements