Need a deck lift kit for a 3320

Thread: Need a deck lift kit for a 3320

1. Top | #1
    Neb
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Thanks

Need a deck lift kit for a 3320

I'm learning the hard way about these tractors. I bought a 2006 3320 that I knew didn't have the mid PTO drive. One of the reasons for buying the tractor was to use it to mow our 3 acres. So I bought the drive kit from the local Deere dealer and installed it. Not a bad job. Probably took about 4 hours with my engineer son helping. After getting it all installed and checked out, I finally realized that every tractor doesn't come with a lifting mechanism. I had already bought a deck separately from a guy who had it on a 3720, so I figured it would fit. And it will once I get a lift kit installed on it. And that's where I need some help. Does Deere have a lift kit that includes all the parts? If I have to buy all the parts individually, it's going to be a really expensive list of parts. I'm looking for some help on this. Does anyone out there have an unused kit? or would be willing to sell a couple of the brackets that are so expensive when new? I'm looking for the parts that mount to the tractor, not the ones that come off when the deck is removed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,082 Times in 2,548 Posts
    Welcome Ned, I moved your post to the "Want to Buy" forum.

I do not believe JD has a "kit", the attaching parts would have come with the mower when it was purchased new far whatever tractor, in you case a 3720. You will also need the 3rd SCV kit unless you plug the deck lift cylinder into one of the ports normally used for the loader.

My suggestion is to get a hold of the guy with the 3720 and get those parts as they should fit your 3320. Not sure why he would want to keep them?
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. Top | #3
    Neb
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Thanks

Deck Lift Kit

Kenny, Thanks for the quick response. I am OK on the third SCV. I noticed during the mid PTO install that my tractor has the third valve. I just need to get a few small parts and I'll be fine there. And I think I've found an alternate lift cylinder that will be a fraction of the price of the Deere one. I also like your suggestion about asking the guy who sold me the deck. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can find him again. I paid cash for the deck and his Craigslist post has been deleted. But I'll try. Thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,082 Times in 2,548 Posts
    Yes your tractor has the 3rd valve already, and JD sold a kit to make it work that included the hardlines, hardware, and handle to make it all work.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements