• 1 Post By posi
  • 1 Post By posi

Thread: WTB 110 or 112 round fender

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 12:41 PM
    Thanks

WTB 110 or 112 round fender

I知 looking for a 110 or 112 round fender for my wife. Yes my wife. Because of the cute factor of course . My wife does a lot with different types of plants. Mostly flowers like one would plant in the yard, etc. She also attends plant shows, swaps etc so I知 looking for something she could pull a small trailer with or maybe a dump cart like was available for them way back when.

I知 not looking for a perfectly restored functioning mower. In fact a deck is not even required, period correct wheels are not required. The condition of the tractor could vary from perfect ready to go, or needs work. It doesn稚 even have to be the original Kohler in it. I知 a fair wrench and okay with paint & prep but I知 not looking to take on a complete restoration. I suppose the perfect candidate would already be restored with no deck and ag tires already on it and a transplanted diesel in it but I知 flexible.

One other thing. It needs to be within 12-14 hours drive time of east Texas. I have found some absolutely perfect tractors for what I want one for but they are 27-28 hours away and shipping always kills the deal (thanks for tryin Jeff). PM or let know here what you got and how much.
    Jkochis82 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 12:41 PM
    Thanks
    Found one.
    Jkochis82 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com