WTB Rear PTO X595

Thread: WTB Rear PTO X595

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-06-2019 @ 11:35 AM
    Thanks

WTB Rear PTO X595

Looking for a 3pt hitch setup and rear pto for my X595, didn't know if anyone had a used setup or not. Pretty pricey new.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Good luck and for your sake, I hope you find one because they are salty new......

Rarely are the PTO add on kits removed from a tractor after installed. It's a fairly involved process to install one, which is why they are unlikely to be taken back out. I do see new in the box and never installed from time to time.......This will be interesting to see if you find one.

The 3ph arms are more commonly found and many X series machines I have seen with 3 ph arms don't have the rear PTO. I think there are after market sellers of the 3ph arms for the X series machines....

By the way, I am a BIG FAN of the x495, x595 and I keep looking for one at a decent deal and which isn't used and abused. I don't really "NEED" one, but I have decided I "Want" one..........

Good Luck with your search.....

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    10-06-2019 @ 11:35 AM
    Thanks

WTB Rear PTO X595

I like mine think they are pretty tough machines but I need one to pull a small bush hog etc. Can't decide do I get rid of mine a buy something with 3pt hitch and PTO . My X595 has 600 hours may consider selling if I find something in the same price range as what I get from mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X595.jpg   X5951.jpg  

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements