I really need to find the curved rubber handle that goes on the end of the 3pt hitch lever on my 1986 JD 750. I would assume that the handle would be the same on any model from 650 to 1050. These are no longer made and the dealership can't order me one. I've called all the local tractor salvage yards without luck. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate it. Email [email protected]