Sorry, it's not green... but I think I can get a pass since I also have 3 green tractors.
We have about 3 acres of grass to cut, mostly flat and level, but we have a TON of trees and things to cut around which takes forever. We'd been mulling over a ZTR for at least a year, after a lot of consideration of our needs and price point that we thought was reasonable, we decided on the redesigned Gravely ZT HD 60. We went to the dealer just to look at them, and they had just unpacked and setup this one! Has the Kawasaki engine that seems to be so popular, and they gave us a good deal, and let me talk them into giving us free LED headlights (backordered).
Here is why I decided on the Gravely:
- Great dealer, family owned, close, knowledgable, and friendly
- Hydro-gear commercial hydraulic motors
- 10 gauge fabricated deck, with 7 gauge reinforcement around the spindles
- Bit comfy seat with suspension
- Parts availability - this model is mechanically identical to an Ariens Apex, I have a 40 year old Ariens-Gravely snow blower that I just bought a NEW replacement drive axle for. If I need a an axle for either of my old Deere tractors, I'm looking on Ebay.
Looking forward to trying her out and hoping it serves us well. "She's a beaut, Clark!"