Green Tractor Talk banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Implements & Attachments
    I bought a cabbed 4052 and have ordered a back hoe for it. I was informed I needed a hydraulic rear unit too. I was wondering what other attachments/ implements can also be used with the hydraulic unit.
1-1 of 1 Results