Green Tractor Talk banner

open-center closed-center

  1. What type of hyd sys in 1026R?

    Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT)
    I'm going to install dual SCVs on my 1026R to control a rear-mounted blade. I want to be sure of what type valve I should be plumbing in. I assume the loader valve is power-beyond which means I'll need an open-center valve. But in the unlikely event it's closed-center I'd need to match it...