Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hydraulic lines on my steering cylinder are both dripping fluid. I checked they’re both tight. Do they have o rings in the fittings? Thanks Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
The hydraulic lines on my steering cylinder are both dripping fluid. I checked they’re both tight. Do they have o rings in the fittings? Thanks Dave

Which tractor do you have? I didn't see anything listed in your signature.

The model number would help us answer and post illustrations for you to consider.

Thanks....

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
They appear to have O-rings.

3038e_oring.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
This query reminds me of a quote that I heard early in my oil and gas career: "O-rings and engineers are the worst things ever to hit the oilfield!" I'm a week short of my 36th anniversary of the start of my 30 year petroleum engineer career- There were many worse things than O-rings and engineers in my experience - many things indeed.

Brian

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O rings

Took you guys advice, after some investigation found a local man who had to order the ends but in one day I had the hose. Tractor’s up and running again. Thanks Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts