Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got about 21 hours, 10 of which is probably Backhoe work, and today I look down and see this.

Machine was stuck in an area that the only way back out was to backfill the trench it had just dug.

Luckily, I pulled out the old X585 w/45 Loader and was able to fill the trench.

Leak is from the Power Beyond supply side hose. Appears to be leaking from the crimp where the hose meets the male connector.

I disconnected the Backhoe and looked the PB through, bypassing the BH to get it out without leaking anymore fluid.

Bringing it back to dealer tomorrow drop, hopefully, just the BH as I need the tractor, loader and grapple for Friday.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I hate to see that kind of thing on a brand new rig.
Here's hoping for a speedy warranty repair by your dealer.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What you see is how it came from the factory. The leaking (supply) connector is not in the picture. The connector you see is the return.

Im not sure if this is correct or not, but neither appears to be kinked. The male connector thats leaking is pretty strait.

I should clarify that its the male connector on the 260B, not the male connector on the Tractor PB.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey S*#* happens... look on the bright side, unlike a failed marriage and/or defective female, at least these sort of things can be fixed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts