Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. New here, just found the site. Nice:good2:

I've been waiting to see the new 1026R and finally saw the the brochure. They list an overseeder as an available attachment. I wondering, do they mean just a broadcast spreader or do they have an actual overseader? Even the small 48" overseader in the Frontier catalog says you need a minimum of a 3000 series tractor.
Same with earators. Says minimum 2520 in the brochures, yet they list one in the 1 series brochure. Are they making small ones now that will work?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Welcome to DT:bye2:

We are all learning what's in store for the new 1-Series machines...was this in a paper brochure or online that you saw this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Kenny. WilliamBos sent me a link last night for the brochure that is online so I printed it out. It is listed in there.

I've been stopping in at Fillmore equipment in Three Rivers, MI quite a bit lately in my travels and they don't have any yet. Salesman said they are supposed to get one beginning of August and it will not be for sale. Said they are keeping one for display. He also said Deere will fullfill customer orders before they let dealers order for stock.

Other than that, the only things I know is what I read on the forums.

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Can you post the link here please?

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Thanks Will, good to hear from you:drinks:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts