Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a detail I didn't even think to ask about when I ordered my 1023 that I get in a month.. Does the front bumper/grill guard come automatically with the H120 loader or do I have to order it separately?..

·
Administrator
20,896 Posts
The grill guard comes with the loader unless the dealer opted to remove it. It is optional to not have the GG, but it has to be un-checked. Same thing with the ballast box.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
here's a detail I didn't even think to ask about when I ordered my 1023 that I get in a month.. Does the front bumper/grill guard come automatically with the H120 loader or do I have to order it separately?..

The grill guard came with my H120 loader, however I have not yet put it on the tractor.

Dave

·
Registered
732 Posts
The grill guard should be included with the h120 loader purchase. I was for my 1026r (unless of course they change something)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The grill guard should be included with the h120 loader purchase. I was for my 1026r (unless of course they change something)
right you are folks.. I called the dealer today and it comes with the loader..

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
I think it's a $200 or $220 credit depending on what GG you get. The "Fancy" one has the wrap around parts on the headlight.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
...and it WILL protect your headlights/upper grill from 2'x2'x10" pieces of glacial frozen snow rolling off the back of your loader! Don't ask me how I know!:laugh:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Were you watching me the other day? :lol:
Old habits die hard, my brain still thinks I'm still running equipment with self levelling buckets...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts