Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden i am noticing some hydraulic issues with the 1026r. I first noticed something a few days ago when trying to do a little back dragging. The bucket would not hold and simple curl up with the lightest bit of pressure. If i then moved the curl down with the stick it would hold. until i move the fel up or down and then the curl would again be "soft" until i moved the joystick.

My 3pt hitch also drops with in about 5 mins with the tractor off. so much so that you can watch it fall.

I have the drop rate almost completely closed so this is not the issue.
This start before i added the single point so that's not the cause.
Topped up the fluid too and did not seem to help.

What might be causing this sudden loss? few weeks ago it would hold up my ballast box for a week.

·
Administrator
22,258 Posts
I'm thinking your curl function being soft is a joystick linkage adjustment.

The rockshaft drooping over a period of time would be normal. But a sudden change from not drooping to drooping fast is not good. Sounds like a call to the service department is in order.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
The only settling issue I have on my 1026R is the Ind lift deck. I have an Omni transformer and 4 100# suitcase weights on the 3-point and it hadn't settled in the last 4 days. My FEL was used as a "Cooler" at my little sister's wedding and it sat full of ice, water, and assorted cans of beverages from mid afternoon until the next day about the same time with no real noticable settling. It was all but new, but that shouldn't really make a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.