Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
GTT will soon have 10,000 members. Will there be a celebration of any kind?:laugh:

GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
GTT will soon have 10,000 members. Will there be a celebration of any kind?:laugh:

Any excuse for a PARTY is a good excuse!!!! :dance: :clap: :yahoo: :beer:

Maybe we can have another Drinkfest in June?!?! :munch:

GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
Deere has agreed to give the 10k member a tractor of his / her choice....
Dang! I'll have to resign my membership and try to join as the 10k member! :cray:

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Dang! I'll have to resign my membership and try to join as the 10k member! :cray:
Damn you, ya beat me to it.:lol::lol: Are you sure you're not from up north here?

Administrator

Premium Member
Deere has agreed to give the 10k member a tractor of his / her choice....
Ah, no they didn't.

They wouldn't let us use the term "deeretalk", and you think they're gonna give away some actual hardware???!!! I'd be surprised is they offered a tube of grease - not even lithium, just regular old hydrocarbon grease.......

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as addicted to green as the rest of ya, but from the right from the CEO's office to the high school kid in your hometown that keeps the display combines shiny and green, Deere is a culture of 'divide and conquer' whereby it's corporate vs. dealer, sales vs. parts, parts vs. service, sales vs. service, and at the end of the day the customers hold the bag 'cause it's "no one's responsibility" except our bloody wallets.

Pardon my rant.

Good luck on being number 10k.

-J.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
From what I see the 10K member was stanthetechman.

Administrator

Attachments

Administrator
Tell stanthetechman what's he's won psrumors! :lol::lol:

Registered
I'm just curious why TBN is in front of GTT... :whoknows:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts