Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a set of mower blades in my cart. Used code “cleancut” to get 10% off.

Then used our code “GTT” and it took 7% off the total after the 10% discount - so the codes will stack.

Also got free shipping and no tax charged.

I’ve never bought blades so don’t know if this is a good deal or not. I always had plenty of blades through negotiation when buying my equipment.

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
Just put a set of mower blades in my cart. Used code “cleancut” to get 10% off.

Then used our code “GTT” and it took 7% off the total after the 10% discount - so the codes will stack.

Also got free shipping and no tax charged.

I’ve never bought blades so don’t know if this is a good deal or not. I always had plenty of blades through negotiation when buying my equipment.
:dunno:i am assuming u got them at GFP's-right? what kind did u get? ur old ones looked so good in ur pics?-did u get a different type now?

·
Registered
22,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:dunno:i am assuming u got them at GFP's-right? what kind did u get? ur old ones looked so good in ur pics?-did u get a different type now?
I didn’t buy any - just did a test of the coupon codes.

My Gator blades are like new as you say plus the mulch kit I just put on has a new set of blades with it.

Was just testing out the discount to share if anyone else might be interested in buying blades.

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
I didn’t buy any - just did a test of the coupon codes.

My Gator blades are like new as you say plus the mulch kit I just put on has a new set of blades with it.

Was just testing out the discount to share if anyone else might be interested in buying blades.
:thumbup1gif:ahh-ok then-thanks!

i'm sure someone will use the coupon's for sure. i have bought several items that u have shared that was on sale in the past.

·
Corndog Hater
11,693 Posts
I need new blades........Decisions decisions....use these coupon codes to save some money. Or spring for the Gator G6s........:dunno:

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
I need new blades........Decisions decisions....use these coupon codes to save some money. Or spring for the Gator G6s........:dunno:
:dunno:i haven't looked yet-but doesn't GFP's sell the gator blades everyone talks about?

·
Registered
22,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up until getting this #$&$ 62D deck I always had perfect results with the stock Deere blades. I only went with the Gator blades out of desparation - but they helped a lot.

One concern I have had with the Gator blades is that they are heavy - and think about my spindle bearings if the blades get out of balance. Plus the Gator blades are noisy!

·
Corndog Hater
11,693 Posts
:dunno:i haven't looked yet-but doesn't GFP's sell the gator blades everyone talks about?
Up until getting this #$&$ 62D deck I always had perfect results with the stock Deere blades. I only went with the Gator blades out of desparation - but they helped a lot.

One concern I have had with the Gator blades is that they are heavy - and think about my spindle bearings if the blades get out of balance. Plus the Gator blades are noisy!

Good point Jim, I'll take a look. With what CT said, I may just stick with the tried and true. I've never had an issue with the Deere blades.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
I just ordered and received two sets (6 blades) of mulching blades for my 54" HC deck, I did use the gtt code but didn't know about the other deal. I was still happy with the price at 44 bucks for three JD blades and yes they are heavy! three days for free shipping not bad in my opinion.. I did check other sites and the blades were much higher in price.. I am very happy with my purchase I just wish I knew about the other code! Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts