Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello John Deere Fans -

As we move well into autumn, we are having another big John Deere parts sale here at Green Farm Parts! This sale will save you 10% off of your entire parts order of $100 or more and let you keep some extra money in your pockets for the upcoming holiday season.

Sale: 10% off of John Deere parts orders of $100 or more
When: Now until October 31, 2014
Coupon Code: SAVE10

Simply enter the coupon code SAVE10 at checkout in the coupon box and click Apply. Not valid on previous orders or with any other offers.

End of Mowing Season Tune Up: As much of the United States begins to wind down mowing season for the year, now is a great time to go over your equipment and see what maintenance items need to be addressed. We stock thousands of John Deere maintenance parts like blades, belts, oil and Home Maintenance Kits.

Harvest Season Sale: Harvest is in full swing across much of the US and you can stretch your hard earned dollars further for the items you need NOW like combine belts, bearings, augers and more.

With the holidays fast approaching, we have tons of great gift items for the John Deere fanatic in your life. Check out our gift ideas here.

For John Deere toys, gifts and clothing ideas please visit Green Farm Toys today.

Happy Autumn from Green Farm Parts!

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Very Cute!!

Very Cute, my grand-kids would love it. . . . Thanks for sharing!:greentractorride:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
WHEW! Got my order in today before the witching hour!:laugh:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Order arrived yesterday, all's OK today. Dealer always tells me, "We don't stock that item...", so a short wait for mail order isn't out of the way for me AND it comes right to the door instead of the 2nd trek (3 long miles:laugh:) to the dealer to pick up items "ordered" by them. Plus it's hit or miss if I get anything off at the cash register depending on "who" is around the counter area...

I'll continue to support my local dealer @ 100% pricing for parts... (oils, lubes, etc.), but I didn't save up the money for my tractor and attachments by paying 100% on everything I buy in my life.:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts