Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I recently bought my new JD 1023e, I've had several folks ask me if I'd be interested in selling my GT235.
She has 636 original hours on the meter, and I've maintained it precisely as it needed to be.
Recently put a new seat on her, from JD of course, no real damage with the exception of the hood being cracked, which seems to be common with this model.
IF it was to be sold, what do you think would be a fair price? I know when I bought her brand new, it was like $5100.00.
Thanks for any pricing suggestions. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Gt235

Since I recently bought my new JD 1023e, I've had several folks ask me if I'd be interested in selling my GT235.
She has 636 original hours on the meter, and I've maintained it precisely as it needed to be.
Recently put a new seat on her, from JD of course, no real damage with the exception of the hood being cracked, which seems to be common with this model.
IF it was to be sold, what do you think would be a fair price? I know when I bought her brand new, it was like $5100.00.
Thanks for any pricing suggestions. :thumbup1gif:
Do you have room to keep it & a useful purpose for it?
I keep my older (bought used) X700 with a 54" snow plow for the
snows 8" or less. Wife likes to drive it, won't go near my 1026R which I keep the loader on year around & 3 pt snowblower now.
I also use the X700 for pulling garden carts, etc. Sweet tractor for pulling grandkids on small wagon as well.
Unless your trading for a newer J.D., you just won't see a fair return on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts