Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble removing shaft kit on tractor.
BLV 10737.It connects to the frame of the tractor and is used by the 3ph to raise and lower deck. Any procedure of how to take it out? Do I remove hydraulic filter Poe driveshaft or fender and left side step. This is for the mower deck lift( shaft) kit

·
Premium Member
12,245 Posts
Is it the part shown below in yellow?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I wasn't exactly sure of the scope of your query, so I'm attaching the entire mid-mount section. I'm thinking what you are seeking is about half way into it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,734 Posts
If you are only trying to remove the arms that that connects to the mower.

In the photo posted above.

First under the yellow parts in the photo above this is catch and pin that attaches to the long lift arm that connects to the rear of the mower.

Remove these two pins and the back of the lift arms will drop down to the floor. Also if you have the auto connect pto ,, disconnect from the tractor.

The lower front part of lift arm there is a catch pin ,, remove it and the pin from the middle of the tractor frame. The lift arm is removed from the tractor

There are now the two brackets looks like lift hook that attaches to tractor frame remove them and remember the way the hook is position on the frame.

Takes maybe 10 minutes at the most to remove or attach next spring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Midmount rockshaftlift arm

I wasn't exactly sure of the scope of your query, so I'm attaching the entire mid-mount section. I'm thinking what you are seeking is about half way into it.
I believe this will get me what I need.
Would you be able to attach the Remove and Install Center Closeout Panel in Group 90, Section 15.) That should help complete the procedure.

Again, Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Jerry.k

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts