Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today after cutting grass for the first time I decided to blow of the top of the mower deck to remove grass and i found a 2” bolt and the nut under one of the belt pulleys, I just installed the deck the same day and it was not there before! So after removing the mower deck I climb under the tractor and started looking. I found it was one of the two bolts that holds a plastic bell housing cover in place, this is under the floor board area and it’s size was a #10 mm wrench and socket, after installing it I check the other side and it to was loose, just wanted everyone else to know you may want to check them on your tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kylew

·
Premium Member
15,955 Posts
There is a recent thread on here from another 1-series owner with the same issue.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Did you use LocTite? You should use Blue LocTite on the threads so they will not loosen up again.

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,470 Posts
This has been reported a few times since I joined back in September. Was one of the first thing I checked when my 1025R arrived.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you use LocTite? You should use Blue LocTite on the threads so they will not loosen up again.
No I didn’t think of it but will today thinking of using the nylon lock nuts, thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts