Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was looking at a 1025r today and noticed that it has a nice moulded cupholder tray with a 12v outlet and a couple of forward facing lights. I was wondering if this is something that I can buy and just bolt onto my 1023e? If so, where can I find it? I looked a bunch this afternoon online and couldn't find a part anywhere. Thank you!

Brett

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Try asking this question in the SCUT forum . This is lawn and garden tractors . Maybe one of the moderators will move it for you . :cheers:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts
It's blank.
Maybe he feels the garden tractor guys are smarter.:lol: LVA16474 is what JD shows for the side mount lights.
You need to type in the model number. :banghead:
Apparently you're not a garden tractor guy. :lol:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
You need to type in the model number. :banghead:
Apparently you're not a garden tractor guy. :lol:
How do you think I the part number.:munch:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Hello,

I was looking at a 1025r today and noticed that it has a nice moulded cupholder tray with a 12v outlet and a couple of forward facing lights. I was wondering if this is something that I can buy and just bolt onto my 1023e? If so, where can I find it? I looked a bunch this afternoon online and couldn't find a part anywhere. Thank you!

Brett
You should be able too. What you have is what the 1025/6 started out as and if 1025/6's should need to replace them I'd say they could which means they are available. The 12v system is something you would probably have to run your own wires for. It has a 10 amp fuse. Probably have to run the wires for the lights too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I googled the cupholder part and this was the first place I could find the schematics. You could order the parts from Green Farm parts and get the GTT discount! But its a start to get the part numbers and get an approximate price from this link. Good luck and keep us updated if you start adding the accessories to your 1023!
OEM Parts

Attachments

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
I'd love to see a 1023 look like a 1025. Isn't that what the auto crowd calls a clone? :thumbup1gif: :mocking:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've just put a 12v/USB outlet onto my 1023. I bought it on Ebay for $5 AUD so probably $2-3 USD, ran some wires to the fusebox. I think it is better than the 1025-6.

Also hooking up a dashlight to let me know when I have it in 4wd. bought a motorcycle brakelight switch and connected it up to the 2-4wd lever.

It's the middle of the night here in Australia so I will take some photos tomorrow if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I would to see pictures of your mods. I am in the process of gathering parts for the 4 wheel indicator light. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hello,

Brett

My 1023E has a cup holder.

I just don't understand how a 12 volt supply would aid in keeping my beer cold in the cup holder.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here are some photos of the 12v socket and 2 x USB

They are out of the way and can charge my phone whilst sitting in the little bin.

only thing I would do different is to place it a bit lower. the backs of the plugs touch the inside of the holder.

4wd light to come

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
4wd switch to light up little dash light so I know if I'm in 2-4wd.

As I've said I bought a motorcycle rear brake light switch and spring.

made a small bracket, attached the switch and spring. I used a small electrical joiner to stop the spring from undoing. it is holding well as it has nowhere else to move. with the angle the spring can't move up or down.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 1023E has a cup holder.

I just don't understand how a 12 volt supply would aid in keeping my beer cold in the cup holder.........
Here you go. if it is a bigger job, here is a bigger cooler come heater for the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here are some photos of the 12v socket and 2 x USB

They are out of the way and can charge my phone whilst sitting in the little bin.

only thing I would do different is to place it a bit lower. the backs of the plugs touch the inside of the holder.

4wd light to come
I've been wanting to ad a 12V socket since I bought my 1023 5 years ago. I have the marine grade socket and it's been on the
shelf for 4 years. My problem is that I'm stupid when it comes to electrical work on 12 Volt. Could you describe how you wired
the socket to the panel and add a picture? I'd appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts