Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for wheel spacers for my 2012 1023e John deere and cannot for the life of me find the bolt pattern. Also are there any reccomended spacers out there for fairly cheap. Like under $100 for just the rears. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
There was just another thread a few days ago about wheel spacers that had a link in it to another thread from 2015. You may want to search for it. It had some very good information on the different angles of the wheel bolts and lug nuts. I never realized it wasn't standard and this article reported both 45 and 60 degree differences between the tractor and the spacers.

Here's the link: https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/32681-1025-rear-wheel-spacer-what-i-learned.html

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
So if I'm going to get spacers then I am looking for 12x9.50 bolt pattern with a 4.5in center hole? Now what about the angle of the nuts? Are they 45 or 60 degrees?
No, 12 X 9.5 is the rim size. The bolt circle is 4.5". If you could draw a perfect circle through the center of the studs, it would measure to be a 4.5" circle.

As far as the 45°, 60° see the post Martin referred to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts