Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2012 1023e and decided to do a good detail on the tractor and came across these 4 unused plugs through out the frame.

The first is behind the light switch in the console.

The second is behind the fuse panel.

The third is located at the ROPS wiring harness. it’s a green wire.

The fourth is located by the Alternator/starter.

If anyone can give some insight into these I would appreciate it.

BD6320EB-F49B-40BB-AE69-3CDB594E75E3.jpeg

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you have the RIO, # 4 is for the front PTO drive shaft over ride so you can use the front attachments with out having to pull up on the PTO switch every time you back up.

Reactions: Danny D

·
Super Moderator
3,327 Posts
1) That's the connector for the independent mower lift switch
2) Can't tell enough from that picture what it is. Can't see the wires clear enough. 3 wires? Colors?
3) Can't read the number printed on it. 145? 450?
4) That's the connector that plugs into the harness for a front snowblower. The blower has a hall effect switch that tells the computer (part of the instrument cluster) that the blower is turning. Edit: blower or broom

·
Registered
252 Posts
I own a 2012 1023e and decided to do a good detail on the tractor and came across these 4 unused plugs through out the frame.

The first is behind the light switch in the console.

The second is behind the fuse panel.

The third is located at the ROPS wiring harness. it’s a green wire.

The fourth is located by the Alternator/starter.

If anyone can give some insight into these I would appreciate it.

View attachment 776217 View attachment 776218 View attachment 776219 View attachment 776220
Picture #3 looks like it may be your left hand stop light wire, you might want to check to see if the left hand stop light is working. The wire number for the left hand stop light is wire number 145C according to the wiring diagram. Not enough info on #2 picture. kylew provided the identity for the other connectors. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zebrafive and kylew

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1) That's the connector for the independent mower lift switch
2) Can't tell enough from that picture what it is. Can't see the wires clear enough. 3 wires? Colors?
3) Can't read the number printed on it. 145? 450?
4) That's the connector that plugs into the harness for a front snowblower. The blower has a hall effect switch that tells the computer (part of the instrument cluster) that the blower is turning. Edit: blower or broom
here is more detail. Thanks for the info response. Much appreciated.

2) two wires. Blue wire is 706A. Black wire is 010AG.
3). Green wire. 145C on left gas tank side. 135C on SCV side. Both side have the unused wire.

·
Super Moderator
3,327 Posts
2) The connector with blue/black is where the independent mower lift solenoid plugs into. I thought it was, but couldn't tell at first.

3) The green wires are shown in the tech manual as "Stop Light".

·
Premium Member
11,567 Posts
So how about some pictures of the highly detailed 1023e now that you are done with such a detailed cleaning of the machine?

How many hours do you have on it?

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
There's also some unconnected wiring on bullet connectors and some weatherpak connectors hanging around down by the PTO. They're pretty robustly zip-tied down back there and not immediately apparent....they are switched auxilliary lighting for ROPs lighting, fender lighting, charging port.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i’ll look for those. I would like to add some additional lighting and a USB charger. here are some photos for Sully Bear. My detail is about getting the mud/dirt/dust
off the mechanical bits.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
That’s the cleanest tractor I’ve ever seen. I have more dirt on the brake peddle than you have all together.

Reactions: MattL

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
That’s the cleanest tractor I’ve ever seen. I have more dirt on the brake peddle than you have all together.
Notice the benches in the shop as well... They arn't the typical horizontal storage places full of thingyamajigs and whatchamacallits. Impressively clean space you have there. I've got a table saw that is used all the time with more stuff on it than I think is in that shop! 🤣 😀

Reactions: Yank
1 - 12 of 12 Posts