Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 1023e instead of a 1025r as it was all the finance committee would approve. Have put 4 hours in the seat so far but have a few questions. I just recently acquired a 3 point spreader that is 12 volt operated for a great deal! The previous owner had swapped the alligator clips for a 12 volt plug but my 1023e does not have an accessory port. Is it possible to install one? Does anyone know the part number or have a list of what would be needed?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
The wire harness has the power terminals under the fender where it would be located on the 1025r. Probably have to take the wheel and fender off to find it. You can use that for your accessories

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wire harness has the power terminals under the fender where it would be located on the 1025r. Probably have to take the wheel and fender off to find it. You can use that for your accessories
I think I have found the harness and plug. Do you know if you can buy the kit that is installed at the factory on the 1025 anywhere? Ideally I could find a plug and play kind of kit.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,287 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.