Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here we go,, my 1025 has just under 50 hours on the clock,, now it creeps forward with no pedal applied,, making it hard to shift from low range or high range to the neutral position,, looked at the pedals to see if any mud or dirt is stuck in the pivot area,, no luck there,, is there an adjustment for this?? thanks in advance,,

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I just picked my 1026 up from some warranty work and one of my concerns was it was hard to shift from neutral into gear or out of gear to neutral unless I tapped the pedals. They found that the neutral setting was out, it was slightly creeping in reverse. The eccentric adjuster was out of adjustment for forward/reverse. I don't have the breakdown in front of me but it sounded like a simple fix and it is great now.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Yep, that's what they did to mine to fix it. No charge, it was a warranty adjustment.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone haven't had a chance to post an introduction here and I have never posted on a forum before. Been browsing through all the great information on the site from time to time. Thought maybe I might be able to help someone out. I bought a 1025R back around first of April. Two weeks after owning and having 6-10 hrs on it I had the same type of creeping problem I checked the neutral adjustment procedure that someone posted on here and it was fine, after further investigation it was the gas shock that pulls the pedal back from forward to neutral had apparently lost it charge and wouldn't pull the pedal back. I called the dealer and they sent someone out to look at it and agreed that was the problem they took it back with them, replaced it and haven't had the problem since.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
Gene,

Wasn't it yours that crept over a hill?
Yep , it was all my fault for that part , had the seat safety switch bypassed. ( NOTICE HAD )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts