Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took the BH off my 1025R today using the BXpanded dolly. No one/nothing was injured in the process. ?. However, after reconnecting the power beyond hose to the tractor, it forms this dumb loop that looks like it’ll be a snag magnet. Not to mention the tire is going to spew mud all over it. Am I worrying needlessly or what have you guys done to mitigate this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Unfortunately I have buried my tractor a few times and sure had it covered in mud. that hose has not been a problem, it seems to clean easily and even dry mud flakes right off. Never came close to snagging either. I agree it sure looks like shortcut engineering though.

Reactions: keane and kylew

·
Super Moderator
2,462 Posts
Yup, as ugly as it may be, it's a non-issue. I totally forget it's back there, though if the backhoe's not on the IMatch is, so I usually have something to act as a rear bumper. :laugh:

Reactions: keane

·
Registered
286 Posts
You can bungie cord it up and out of the way (kinda). I would suggest one of the fat, flat ones; not the colorful round ones. You can go hook to hook or catch the hose in the bight (middle) and hook to the ROPS somewhere. Maybe around the toolbox?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts