Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to identify the service manual for my 1025 ser#329*** thru green parts. I've read some threads that say to make sure you get the right one. I was only able to find one manual on JD's website. Doesn't even have a title, it says all inclusive and it is for the 1023,1025 and 1026. Is this the manual or is there a serial # specific 1025 manual?

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I don't believe so. My service manual mentions the 1023 and 1025. I got it in my deal for the tractor. I got both the parts manual and the service manual the printed verisions. I bought the CD rom version of the service manual from Green Farm parts. I actually use the CD Rom verision more because i have a laptop in garage.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They only print one. When they make changes, they identify the S/N range within the appropriate section of the Technical Manual. They discontinue or cancel the previous version.

Wiring harnesses are JD's favorite place to make changes. Check the wiring diagram and/or accompanying notes and you'll see S/N ranges for the different diagrams.

For example, on page 240-10-5 of my manual, the notes indicate that from the beginning unit to S/N 512600 for the 1023E & 1025R that the "A" suffix sheet (SE02A) applies. For S/N beginning with 512601 to present (or the date of the manual, which in this case is April 2016) the "B" suffix sheet (SE02B) applies. I just received my manual in March 2017, so it should be the current version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts