Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,375 Posts
I owned a Kubota BX for 10 years and have owned a 2025r for 2 years. There are a lot of benefits to a 2025r but 3 point lift height isn’t one of them. In own a ballast box and a cone type fertilizer spreader, they are fine. I own a 6 foot rear blade, it’s just ok and that’s with the top link shortened most of the way to lift it as high as possible. I also have a brush hog that I don’t use often but the lift height is very low for it, it works but you really have to watch the tail wheel.

I have no regrets trading in the little Kubota for my JD but for the Kubota being smaller it had much better 3 point geometry. It lifted higher. I know the right side of my JD has an adjustable link, you can add one to the left side also to help with lift height, this might help with your current tractor.
Many adjustments to 3ph lift with multiple holes in the lift arms. I've a tool box just behind the seat. Mine lifts and almost up against the toolbox.

· Registered
1,375 Posts
I had a lemony 1025R for near 2 years. Went to a 2025R, a terrific tractor except for PTO switch and PTO electrical in between (forgot what they're called). Had the front Ujoint greased at 200 hours by JD to prevent it from blowing apart like the one did on the 4010 I had for near 9 years and 660 hours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.