Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have a need for the 54 snow plow, it has a rubber edge on it along with the artillian wings $600. Interested pm me. I'm located in Massachusetts

IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1409.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it’s bound to snow at some point! Also willing to give a GTT discount, the more posts to the forum by the interested member the bigger the discount!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking plow. I picked up a used X734 which came with a plow it and it also only has 1 spring load pin on the plow mount. Is this a normal setup or should there be 2 pins?

Thanks! Yes only one pin, it actually came up in here a little bit ago... 54" plow pivot pin missing???

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's some creative marketing!! :good2:

It's a shame that someone like Coaltrain doesn't need that blade. With his post count, you'd be paying him! :laugh:

Good luck with the sale!

Figure a way to pay back some of the great posters and those who are active in the forum!

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
54 Snow Plow

What side of mass?

I have a 47 blower on an x475 and a 54 on a 140h3, but if I had to clear the entire driveway in a big storm with a blade the x is preferable even if I don’t have angle. I plowed a 3’ storm with a previous 445 and 90% was with a straight blade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the 495 loop within reason? Danvers area off 95? That puts me in the 2hr each way range.
I can do that an early morning, around 615-630ish

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update selling hitch as well

Selling the quick hitch with the angling cylinder as well with the blade not selling any of the parts that are on the tractor.
Was on a 1025r. Total price $1,300

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1025r snow plow set up

$1,200 want to sell this before the first snow

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Plow is sold quick hitch and carrier is available

Plow is sold.
Make a best offer for the hitch!

Looking to off load the quick hitch and the carrier that mount to the tractor. Just selling those two items. If your interested pm me your best offer!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Change Thread Title?

Sold the plow, I have the hitch for sale. I am wondering is it possible to change the subject of the thread to 1025r 1023e Front Hitch or similar? I tried but seems like I can not do it. Or should this one just be closed and start a new one for the front hitch? :dunno: I just don't wanna come across as spamming with two threads. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
17,059 Posts
Sold the plow, I have the hitch for sale. I am wondering is it possible to change the subject of the thread to 1025r 1023e Front Hitch or similar? I tried but seems like I can not do it. Or should this one just be closed and start a new one for the front hitch? :dunno: I just don't wanna come across as spamming with two threads. Thanks in advance!
I can do it...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can do it...
Thank you sir! Seem like you can do alot! :laugh: Sell nice tractors, changes threads, and make awesome products for the tractors! Has anyone ever asked following... Deere ever approach you to become part of their supply chain or accessories? Seems like you have quite a few useful things. I know other vendors have stuff as well as I have from others but seems like you never stop with R&D for new items to market.

·
Administrator
17,059 Posts
LOL,
No contact from Mother Deere as of yet :dunno: I won't hold my breath :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.