Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not able to move 3 point hitch up or down, also the controls for the H120 buckle. it goes up but it will not go down. any help!

·
Super Moderator
5,196 Posts
Well, I'm not really sure what a "buckle" is but... Do you have a Power Beyond loop on your machine? It sounds like the symptoms for a PB loop that isn't connected up properly. You may also have a poor hydro connection on your SCV.

I'd suggest re-seating all of your hydraulic quick connects as a starting point.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I’m gonna assume “bucket”

Check fluid levels?

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
So the 3 point hitch won't go up or down and the bucket will only go up but not down.

Always start with the obvious and simple as others have suggested.

- Fluid levels

- Lines connected properly

- How many hours are on the machine?

- Has the Hydro service been done at the suggested intervals if you have owned it long enough?

More details as to what happened, what you were doing when the buckel wouldn't come down.....

Do you have any implements on the 3 point hitch? Have you changed the rate of drop knob?

Help us help you with more info.

-

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Sounds like a weird hydraulic problem. I think this comes from a bubble in the hydraulic system. From many posts on this forum, I would suggest the following things to try:

1. Disconnect and reconnect your power beyond port if you have one.
2. Run the PTO for a minute or so.
3. Run the loader up and down, same with its bucket.
4. Disconnect the loader and reconnect it, all 4 ports.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
"It Bears Repeating Dept": Do all hydraulic connection/disconnection with engine off, hydraulic controls moved through all positions TWICE to completely depressure hydro system. Even a small amount of pressure on a quick connector can cause a difficult connection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts