Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, if I level my 3 point (to the imatch) and then raise the hitch, it’s not level anymore.
I also notice that the left/right turn buckles are significantly different in order to center the top hook.
Any ideas?

Tire Wheel Green Automotive tire Crankset

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle tire

Tire Crankset Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,735 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics but it appears one of the lower lift arms is on backwards.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I kinda see it in the pic. Lemme check

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, that was it! Wow, imma dummy

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,735 Posts
Yup, that was it! Wow, imma dummy
Happens to the best of us. Maybe you should mark it somehow so it doesn't happen again.

All well that ends well. ;)

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
2,164 Posts
IIRC - the welds for the ball sockets are only on one side of each arm and will be facing the inside/PTO.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Like me yesterday, went to put the mower deck back on and the linkage didn’t drop to install it. I crawled around the tractor for 10 mins looking for something bent, broken or missing. I adjusted the 3 point lowering limiter so much it wouldn’t drop the imatch or the belly mower linkage. I finally noticed the imatch was still all the way up with the level all the way to the front lol. Pushed the 3 point down and magically the linkages drop too lol.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,735 Posts

·
Registered
2015 1025R
33 Posts
MarkEagleEyeUSA

·
Registered
2019 2025R with Loader, Backhoe, 54D Mower, Forks, Rear Snowblower, Box Blade
60 Posts
Question: I'm confused by how Scooter's arms' orientation could have changed before and after adding his iMatch.

Assuming, as in the pictures, he had the adjustable arm on the right side, and assuming the two arms were matched (hole orientation/length wise) before, how did one of them flip over? If they are set up correctly symmetrical to begin with (both with short side of arms closest to PTO let's say), and with the turnbuckles correctly attached on the outside of each arm, when you take them off and put them back on, do they not HAVE to go back that way only? In that specific orientation.

Maybe I'm missing something....

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,735 Posts
Question: I'm confused by how Scooter's arms' orientation could have changed before and after adding his iMatch.

Assuming, as in the pictures, he had the adjustable arm on the right side, and assuming the two arms were matched (hole orientation/length wise) before, how did one of them flip over? If they are set up correctly symmetrical to begin with (both with short side of arms closest to PTO let's say), and with the turnbuckles correctly attached on the outside of each arm, when you take them off and put them back on, do they not HAVE to go back that way only? In that specific orientation.

Maybe I'm missing something....
Since he has a backhoe I'd guess the 3-point didn't come assembled on delivery. He may have reversed an arm the first time he put it on and didn't notice until trying to attach the iMatch... :unsure:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
See, this is why ‘imma dummy’ :)

I got the imatch about a year ago. Prior to that everything was assembled correctly. When I got the imatch, I removed the turn buckets, inspected, lubed, etc… then reinstalled incorrectly. It has been incorrect ever since.

I always assumed that my level issues were normal or because my tkv20 was heavy on that side.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
See, this is why ‘imma dummy’ :)

I got the imatch about a year ago. Prior to that everything was assembled correctly. When I got the imatch, I removed the turn buckets, inspected, lubed, etc… then reinstalled incorrectly. It has been incorrect ever since.

I always assumed that my level issues were normal or because my tkv20 was heavy on that side.
It will be like having a whole new tractor again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts