Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I just purchased a 1025r. I am trying to find out what the part numbers are for connecting my 47" snowblower with a quick hitch from my old x595. I know there is an assembly with a bearing and a drive shaft that I need from the mid pto to the front of the tractor.
Any ideas what the part numbers are for these two parts are?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. The way I understand it, is I would need the LVB26135 and the BLV10051. Any idea what is included with the BLV10051? I cannot find a breakdown of this item. Is this the mid to front pto shaft and bearing/ carrier assembly?
I don't believe I need the new LVB26047 quickhitch since I have my existing one from my x595.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Thanks for the link. The way I understand it, is I would need the LVB26135 and the BLV10051. Any idea what is included with the BLV10051? I cannot find a breakdown of this item. Is this the mid to front pto shaft and bearing/ carrier assembly?
I don't believe I need the new LVB26047 quickhitch since I have my existing one from my x595.

Thanks again.
I'm pretty sure you're gonna need all 3. I also think you'll need a support bracket that bolts to the tractor frame. I believe the PTO kit (BLV10051) includes only the shaft and 2 splined bearings. Be prepared to pay around $1,500 for everything. If your dealer is close by.........stop in and ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts