Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got 27 inches of snow over the weekend and my new 1025R and 54 inch snow blower handled it like a champ!!! It was a heavy snow and a lot of it and the power was excellent!! I took my time and not only did my driveway, but I did my other neighbors too. Plus, I dug out all the mail boxes on my street because the township plow guys buried them!! The backhoe did a great job!! Plus--it was a ball!!!!:usa:laugh:

·
Registered
170 Posts
We got 27 inches of snow over the weekend and my new 1025R and 54 inch snow blower handled it like a champ!!! It was a heavy snow and a lot of it and the power was excellent!! I took my time and not only did my driveway, but I did my other neighbors too. Plus, I dug out all the mail boxes on my street because the township plow guys buried them!! The backhoe did a great job!! Plus--it was a ball!!!!:usa:laugh:
We Like Pics Eh! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Them little diesels are hard to stop.Working a diesel is much better for them then little or no load.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
12,660 Posts
:ttiwwp::flag_of_truce:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Reactions: Levi and Jeff R.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice rig there.. I loved having the backhoe for plowing with my previous tractor for the weight as well as it's tremendous ability to help in the event you get the tractor stuck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Backhoe--a definite plus!!!

The township plowed our street and literally buried all our mailboxes!!!!! :banged:
I used my Deere backhoe to dig out the snow around the boxes. The snow had melted a bit then re-froze--so it would have been a bear to dig out with a shovel---almost impossible!
That backhoe was a ball to operate and the dexterity you have with it is excellent!! Ran is at about 2600 RPM.
I was able to get right next to the boxes and posts and clean out the snow around them. The next day I had a mail box full of really nice thank you notes form the neighbors!! GO DEERE!!!!!!!!!
If any of you have been contemplating buying one of these little Beasts----BUY IT!! :greentractorride: You will not believe how many things you will be able to do with it that you never even thought about.:usa

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
You will not believe how many things you will be able to do with it that you never even thought about.
Yes, this is the part of the equation that potential buyers don't usually see. We think of the 3-4 times we would OBVIOUSLY use it, but we don't think of the hundreds of times that we will actually use it for small or unplanned items.

For instance, we got a new washing machine last night. I had them put it on a pallet when they put it in my truck. The 1025R will deliver it to my front door.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts