Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you have the mower deck on a 1025r installed along with the front quick hitch at the same time? I would like to attach my front mounted thatcher to the quick hitch while mowing.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Can you have the mower deck on a 1025r installed along with the front quick hitch at the same time? I would like to attach my front mounted thatcher to the quick hitch while mowing.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it will work together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
You can, yes, but I'm not sure the autconnect would function. I don't think it would. But if the deck is already on there, there is nothing stopping the quick hitch from going on and working.

If you have the non-independent hydraulic deck lift, then you won't be able to use the angling cylinder (if you have that on your quick hitch) without disabling the deck lift.

EDIT: No, it can't. Forgot about the deck's front attachment point. Jeff, below, is right.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The quick hitch will not go on with the deck because the front draft rod will prevent it from attaching. The smaller piece slides up through the inside of the frame where the draft rod is and then the quick hitch attaches to it.

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
I agree with Jeff. I believe the mower's front draft link will interfere with the quick hitch adapter that needs to fit in the brackets inside the tractor frame. Haven't gotten my mower out for the season yet...just going from memory.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I agree with Jeff. I believe the mower's front draft link will interfere with the quick hitch adapter that needs to fit in the brackets inside the tractor frame. Haven't gotten my mower out for the season yet...just going from memory.
Yep, that is my recollection as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Nuts, I forgot about that. Jeff is right. It won't go on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts