Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 1025r a month ago,was hopin for a big snowfall..got home yesterday to 22" inches!..tractor exceeded my expectations with 54" plow.Went from an 88 322 with plow & blower to this.Total accumulation from storm was about 35 inches!..couldnt be happier with my new purchase!

·
Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Bought a 1025r a month ago,was hopin for a big snowfall..got home yesterday to 22" inches!..tractor exceeded my expectations with 54" plow.Went from an 88 322 with plow & blower to this.Total accumulation from storm was about 35 inches!..couldnt be happier with my new purchase!
Glad to hear you enjoyed your 1025r clearing all that snow..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
No pictures??

;)

·
Registered
12,508 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,848 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Welcome from Illinois You are just starting an affair with your 1025R, wait till you see what all it will do. I like your user name i have one also, what a Cannon. :good2::good2:

By the way i agree we need PICTURES

·
Registered
527 Posts
I was to far East of the line of snow that moved through. We just got some freezing rain and winds that took out a bunch of trees. My snow plow set up is still squeaky clean, maybe next year :dunno:

I promise my first time breaking it in I will have pictures!! :laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry no pics guys..maybe you guys can help me with a question on the machine.Hear a real high pitched whine,especially in neutral,im assuming hydro pump,quite loud!..Everything ive read it sounds like its nature of the beast?..Fluid level is perfect.Gets louder with more rpms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts