Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1025R, 60D MMM, 120R FEL with Tooth Bar, Speeco Quick Hitch, Offset Heavy Hitch Weight Rack
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am certain I've got some of the part names wrong but I've noticed an issue with my mower height connector in that it seems to be able to spin just fine and I can get all the different levels with the knob, but when I look underneath the chassis of the tractor I noticed that it's not actually engaging with the lever until the very last notch. Therefore it doesn't matter what level I set it to it doesn't actually ever seem to raise or lower the deck to affect the actual cut depth. I'm eager for comments from others to see if there's something noticeably wrong with mine before I contact my dealer. Mower was bought new in September of 2021.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Machine Auto part

Shouldn't those notched steps be engaging with that bar through every level?

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
1025R, 60D MMM, 120R FEL with Tooth Bar, Speeco Quick Hitch, Offset Heavy Hitch Weight Rack
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I reread the MMM adjustment post and see that in fact mine is essentially correct, although I do not have any gap at all at the heighest setting so I need to make that small correction to the rockshaft lift strap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts