Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been using 1025R to cut my lawn for past couple years. Love it but looking for an aftermarket striping kit. Hard to believe JD doesn’t offer one. Preferably, want one that mounts behind the wheels of the tractor. Not into building my own, looking for a finished product designed to work with the 60D deck. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hello, been using 1025R to cut my lawn for past couple years. Love it but looking for an aftermarket striping kit. Hard to believe JD doesn’t offer one. Preferably, want one that mounts behind the wheels of the tractor. Not into building my own, looking for a finished product designed to work with the 60D deck. Thanks!
I do know they make one for the 54HC and 60HC decks that go on the X700 series tractors. People say that the 60HC and 60D decks only difference is the HC is 9 gauge and the D is 7 gauge. I don’t know that, but just what I have heard. If that’s true, I would think the striping bar would fit or be really close. Might be worth looking into if you can’t find one that exactly fits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts