Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has any experience with an “Add-a-Grapple” attachment for the bucket on a 120R loader. I have a true grapple for the loader on a 4066R. I would like to have one for around the home, but it would be hard to justify the cost of a separate grapple for the 120R. Just curious if they work.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Not quite what you are asking for but I ordered the mini add a grapple for use with pallet forks on my 4100. Should have it in a few weeks and will post some pics and thoughts once I get it installed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not quite what you are asking for but I ordered the mini add a grapple for use with pallet forks on my 4100. Should have it in a few weeks and will post some pics and thoughts once I get it installed.
What brand did you get?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Are you talking about “the thumb”
I had one one my bucket for awhile worked OK bucket sidewalls limit what you can grab
Then having grapple on bucket gets in the way sometimes
Got rid of it and went full grapple

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, he is asking about this: SINGLE – PRECISION MANUFACTURING

Similar to the thumb in use, but easier to add since it does not need bucket reinforcement.
Yep, that’s what I was looking at. And thanks Ken for all of your input on GTT. It’s been educational and fun to read as I wait for the delivery of my 1025R. Ordered some bolt on hooks for it too! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

Rural king sells those as well. You may be able to check if a store near you has one to save on shipping. In my area, they are not in stores. :(

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts