Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1025R with 15 hours on it.

The loader leaks down very fast, has since I have owned it.

With empty bucket about 2 feet off the ground, curled all the way up it leaks about 3/4" per minute measured at the bucket lip. the curl portion seems to be the worst. This far exceeds "allowable" rates posted here http://www.greentractortalk.com/for...nical-library/2167-loader-leakdown-rates.html

Over 8 hours bucket will go from fully raised & curled to fully lowered and extended. Did test while at work so not sure exactly how long it took.

I unhooked the lines from the valve and drop rate doesn't change much if at all.

I was hoping it was just air in the lines and it would improve, but it hasn't.

I have loosened the hydraulic lines in an attempt to bleed out the air but it doesn't seem to change much.

Dealer is 2 hours away, any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,703 Posts
loader leak down

If I was u, I would have been on phone calling, have u dicussed this yet with them, and what did they have to say. big jim

·
Administrator
22,412 Posts
This is a warranty problem, you need to involve the dealer. The system is self bleeding so it's not an air problem.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I had a problem with the boom on my backhoe right out of the box. It ended up a scored cylinder. But mine was just the one cylinder, yours sounds like it is all four. My guess is at the control manifold. The shop will be able to find it and fix it. I've had good luck with my Dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.