Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My 3pt control seems to be broken. Lever won't stay in position. I was leveling my deck and raising and lower it then this happened. Not sure how I could have pulled something.

Anyway if anyone has any ideas/fixes I would appreciate it.

thanks

Broken 3pt control - Google Photos

·
Premium Member
12,620 Posts
Below is the diagram of how the lever attaches to the rockshaft control valve. First thing is to take a look to see if the lever is still attached to the valve.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
Yep, as jgayman posted it might just be, that the bolts backed out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
3pt

Below is the diagram of how the lever attaches to the rockshaft control valve. First thing is to take a look to see if the lever is still attached to the valve.

Thanks, I'll take a look when I get home. Just weird that the lever goes all the way down after you pull out of the notch as show in the video.

I stood on the 3pt arms with them up and they didn't budge. Even set the depth stop to half way and it holds the 3pt.

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
What are you saying? You can still move your arms with the lever screwed up?

·
Premium Member
12,620 Posts
Thanks, I'll take a look when I get home. Just weird that the lever goes all the way down after you pull out of the notch as show in the video.

I stood on the 3pt arms with them up and they didn't budge. Even set the depth stop to half way and it holds the 3pt.
The lever attachment to the SCV shaft is the easiest thing to check. After that things get more complex and more costly.

·
Premium Member
12,620 Posts
Reactions: jdforever
1 - 9 of 9 Posts