Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I would have to agree with you. He also is fair on his shipping and fast service. Most of all he knows his stuff :good2:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I have to agree everything he sells is top quality and all made in the :usa I will definitely be buying more stuff from him as I need it and I enjoy stopping and talking with him :bigbeer:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't installed yet, but everything looks great. Just as advertised. Ken makes quality stuff, check it out.
Well, six months later I finally got motivated and installed them today. Going to buy a 3pt. rotary cutter soon and I will need to lift it out of the pickup. Pretty easy to install especially after I sharpen'd my 1/2" drill bit!

·
Administrator
17,088 Posts
Thanks Brian :good2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After I installed them Sunday I thought it wouldn't be until I had to lift something they I would get to try them out.

Well low and behold last night I wanted to move a heavy rusted out burn barrel with the loader. Of course only about a third of a 55 gal. drum will fit in the curved bucket. I got off the tractor to figure how I was going to do this. Two new hooks and bungee cords!!!!
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
This will most likely be one of my first add ones when mine gets delivered. I might go with the D rings but what worries me the most is XL and 2XL T-shirts out of stock! Where’s the love for us big guys? :mocking:

·
Administrator
17,088 Posts
This will most likely be one of my first add ones when mine gets delivered. I might go with the D rings but what worries me the most is XL and 2XL T-shirts out of stock! Where’s the love for us big guys? :mocking:
We have 3XL for the BIG guys :lol:

Seriously though, we (really my wife LOL) are planning a minor redesign so we are trying to sell down current inventory.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
We have 3XL for the BIG guys

Seriously though, we (really my wife LOL) are planning a minor redesign so we are trying to sell down current inventory.
I will attest to the fact that he he does have 3XL shirts for those of us "husky boys". :good2:

Looking forward to seeing Pat wearing the new design in his videos! :good2:

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,696 Posts
We have 3XL for the BIG guys :lol:

Pockets are good to have. Just Sayin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts