Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
It seems the sticker/paper backing to my dash gauge has started to curl up a bit near the top. This results in my tach needle rubbing the sticker, and getting stuck right around 11 or 12 o clock.
Has anyone run into this? I assume that thing is factory sealed, so no real way to get in there and glue that sticker down without breaking that seal. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Appears that the cluster part number LVA21442 ($431.40) is a one piece drop in unit per the parts catalog, but I seem to remember a posting where a GTT member had opened his up to added some lights and re closed it up again. Maybe someone can remember the posting and you can get a dialogue going. Best of luck

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Appears that the cluster part number LVA21442 ($431.40) is a one piece drop in unit per the parts catalog, but I seem to remember a posting where a GTT member had opened his up to added some lights and re closed it up again. Maybe someone can remember the posting and you can get a dialogue going. Best of luck
Are you referring to this one? Clock in Instrument Cluster

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
592 Posts
Before I spent even $20 to fix this (let alone $400), I'd tear that thing apart. The worst that can happen is you need a new cluster when this one is failing anyway.

Speaking of which, on the 1025R cluster, during key-on before start, there's a green light that illuminates that looks like a trailering light. What is that?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Before I spent even $20 to fix this (let alone $400), I'd tear that thing apart. The worst that can happen is you need a new cluster when this one is failing anyway.

Speaking of which, on the 1025R cluster, during key-on before start, there's a green light that illuminates that looks like a trailering light. What is that?
It's come up a few times. It's a shared cluster from other tractors, but it has no use on ours.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/18617-indicator-l-not-used.html

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi jeff1988
I had the same thing happen to my 1025R while under warrantee, JD replaced it. I seem to remember that the new one was a different part number to the old one, don't know weather there was a problem with a batch but looked like it. The dealer ordered me a new panel, the stock status said there were some in stock in Australia but when he went to order one he was told they had a new stock number and there were non in stock and I would have to wait a week. I purchased my 1025R in 2014.
Regards John

·
Registered
56 Posts
My 1026r cluster was replaced under warranty for condensation, which made the stickers curl.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had exactly the same issue with my 1025. Fortunately it was fixed by my dealer while under warranty. I initially though it could be fixed by gluing the backing back down, but these are sealed units. They did tell me that the new one cost $500.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts