1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
:bigthumb: you won't sleep tonight:laugh:. Don't forget pictures, Congrats

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
New Toy !!!!! We all get that new toy feeling all over again when we get a new member who is getting a new toy (we camouflage it as a necessary tool , just so you know) .

:wgtt:

and as jdmich said , please post pics !!!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Greetings Al. Look forward to your tractor review.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
137 Posts
:wgtt: :greentractorride:

·
Corndog Hater
11,777 Posts
The wife was laughing me earlier, said I'm acting like one of our grand kids on Xmas eve lol

Al
How else are you supposed to act??

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,896 Posts
Congrats, you'll be counting Deere tonight in your sleep.:laugh::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Congrats on the tractor purchase. You are going to have a good time with it!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The wife was laughing me earlier, said I'm acting like one of our grand kids on Xmas eve lol

Al
Those new tractors tend to make us act like that, congrats on yours and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've got a month or so to go until mine shows up. So, how do you do it?

I don't lie. I tell my bride if she wonders if God has a since of humor...I'm the answer. God loves a practical joke. That is why he trapped me, a 7 year old boy, in this decrypt old body. I'm sure I'm good for a lot of chuckles..trying to act my real age.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
we need pics-we need pics-we need pics:laugh: ah-the feel and smell of a new :greentractorride: it's just quite not the same as a new truck or car smell and feel. I remember when my new 2520 showed up here in 2006. quite the experience. have fun and good luck. :wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts

Al
Time is on your side here. Wait until SHE wants to use it or wants you to use it doing something for HER. :lol:
Congratulations and welcome to GTT.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Best of luck!!!!

I was like a kid on Christmass eve the night before my 1025 came. Wife took a video. The most enjoyable moment was when I told my younger son to hop on and drive it in the back yard. He has autism and is gifted with anything technical or mechanical. His smile was worth more than anything.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
And here it is after 1800 and still no pics. :nunu: I don't think he's getting it or is not paying attention to us so ...
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
:munch:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts