Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there is around a $350 difference between the 49" & 53" buckets for the H120 loader.

Does the 4" additional width make that much of a difference? Who has what and how do you like it?

Currently thinking the 49", but if there are benefits I'm not seeing I'd like to know.

·
Registered
732 Posts
There should only be about a $53 charge to add the the 53" bucket over the 49". Not sure where the $350 is coming from.

·
Administrator
17,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
That is the price of buying a 53" bucket and still keeping your 49" bucket.. That is reason for the $350.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price on the Mutton website showed +$350 to go to the 53" quick connect bucket vs the standard 49" pinned bucket for the H120 loader. I didn't see an option to just upgrade to the 53" without the quick connect option.

So if I want to upgrade the 49 to the 53 it's only ~$50? That makes it a really easy decision if that's the case.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Price on the Mutton website showed +$350 to go to the 53" quick connect bucket vs the standard 49" pinned bucket for the H120 loader. I didn't see an option to just upgrade to the 53" without the quick connect option.

So if I want to upgrade the 49 to the 53 it's only ~$50? That makes it a really easy decision if that's the case.
They are both quick attach buckets.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,463 Posts

·
Administrator
20,689 Posts
Stock Loader with options.
Yup. The JDQA is a $300 option for Muttons. Get the JDQA quick attach and don't look back.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK....But only since you guys told me to. (I think I'm going to be blaming you guys alot in the near future as I also plan on ordering the Piranha bar, and Rimguard, and chains and.........) :laugh:

·
Administrator
20,689 Posts
OK....But only since you guys told me to. (I think I'm going to be blaming you guys alot in the near future as I also plan on ordering the Piranha bar, and Rimguard, and chains and.........) :laugh:
You can blame me. I have thick skin. Besides, Gizmo was going to blame me anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I sure wish I had known I could have swapped for the 53 inch. I have move a lot of material and while the 49 works well, the extra volume carried by the 53 would have cut down on a number of trips. Had it to do again, and was told, there would be a 53 inch on the FEL. Of course, if funds were unlimited I probably would have went up a size too. But we can't have everything in life we want. :beer:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,463 Posts
You can blame me. I have thick skin. Besides, Gizmo was going to blame me anyway. :lol:
:lol: Any chance I get! How do ya think I got the second set of forks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts