Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1025R is on the way!!! Total newbie here ....is there anything I should ask the guy when he takes me through the walk-thru?

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor. Mandatory pics are required :mocking:

When you get your walk thru, have him/her demonstrate the removal and reinstallation of everything, especially the MMM if you bought one. Quite a few series 1 owners had some issues with the MMM autoconnect when they weren't setup correctly at the dealer.

If he has time, try to do the same while you're in the drivers seat and he is watching. Have him show you where the fluid levels are checked and where to add more if needed.

Ask any questions as they come up.

Then enjoy your new tractor!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:congrats: and :wgtt: . I'm sure you will find this is a good place to visit for all things concerning green tractors !!!!!

Reactions: Robnik

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Enjoy. Make sure you get the manuals and any instal manuals for options you hade them add.:bigthumb:

Reactions: Robnik

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Welcome and Congrads.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
well frank. How did it go and Where are the pictures?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
My 1025R is on the way!!! Total newbie here ....is there anything I should ask the guy when he takes me through the walk-thru?
:lol:
I remember when we had our first tractor delivered. I had full intentions of asking questions, don't think I asked one question and never heard a word the guy said. :lol:

Congratulations. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
778 Posts
:lol:
I remember when we had our first tractor delivered. I had full intentions of asking questions, don't think I asked one question and never heard a word the guy said. :lol:

Congratulations. :thumbup1gif:
Same here. The guy left and I was like- "What do I do now?" :laugh:
So the tractor sat in the driveway as I read the manual...which ain't a bad thing!
That way I walked through the implement removal procedures step by step from the manual.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I drove to Delaware to get my tractor so got all my demo at the dealership. The best demo they gave me was NOT to remove the backhoe on gravel or uneven terrain! They showed the removal process then had one hell of a time getting it back on!! :lolol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy your new work toy , I mean tractor !! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
I drove to Delaware to get my tractor so got all my demo at the dealership. The best demo they gave me was NOT to remove the backhoe on gravel or uneven terrain! They showed the removal process then had one hell of a time getting it back on!! :lolol:
Too funny! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts