Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are anything like me you have been scrounging around the web, crawling through old posts on this and other forums trying to find a definitive list of parts to use for your John Deere 1025r. Today I had a little down time at work and was frankly sick of trying to find the information every time I had the inkling to research prices. So rather than continue the frustration I have created what I hope will be the definitive guide for the more important user replaceable parts.

You might be wondering why I would go ahead and list the larger quantities of fluids, but the reason comes down to this: If a dealer only has the bulk on hand and a person wants to purchase from the bulk bin, it would be really nice to know what part number that bulk container should have on it. If it doesn't match, I am not buying.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Very good info to have. Here is a thread that can take you the next step further. Hope you find it of value. Just take my excel spread sheet and use it as a template. I not only do it for my tractors, attachments, and cars.

Maintenance Log

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good info to have. Here is a thread that can take you the next step further. Hope you find it of value. Just take my excel spread sheet and use it as a template. I not only do it for my tractors, attachments, and cars.

Maintenance Log
Nice spreadsheet, I use similar but it is in an access database. Although, with this I could use it on my iOS devices too. Hmmmm.... Now I may be exporting my log. I also have a Write-in-the-Rain steno pad along with a Fisher Space Pen I keep in the tool box on the tractor. I started getting really detailed and showed hours and date used, what activity I was doing, etc... Dog must have thought I was being to detailed because she ate my pad. Now I don't know anymore. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Thanks for the fluid chart + capacities!! Just stapled a copy into my manual. And thanks for putting it in PDF as I don't got no XL's in my computer machine. (I have the old single glazed wood Windows system.):laugh:

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Good thread.:thumbup1gif: I'm going to copy this over to the tech library.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts