Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share what I found in the Cincinnati area on Craigs... Appears to be a 2016 1025R that was in a fire. I'm not in anyway affiliated with the seller, I just thought that the price sounded reasonable if in fact some of the big parts are good. Seller says that front end, rear end and engine are still good for $2k in case anyone out there needs parts.
20161025r.jpg

·
Administrator
17,579 Posts
Moved to proper forum.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I thought I'd share what I found in the Cincinnati area on Craigs... Appears to be a 2016 1025R that was in a fire. I'm not in anyway affiliated with the seller, I just thought that the price sounded reasonable if in fact some of the big parts are good. Seller says that front end, rear end and engine are still good for $2k in case anyone out there needs parts.
View attachment 446634
Did estimates on many fire and smoke damaged vehicles. By looking at the picture nothing is worth saving on what's left of that tractor. Maybe the front axle minus the tires. Even then I would have the axle totally disassembled to check for damage. So $2,000 is very wishful thinking. lol

Just because the metal didn't get hot enough to liquefy doesn't mean it's still good. Looks like a puddle of oil under the transmission.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
Do you know if he's parting it out or selling it as a whole unit?

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
I would like the top of the ROPS to cut down. Don't want to cut mine.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
I would like the top of the ROPS to cut down. Don't want to cut mine.
I want the bottom, left side in particular. All 4 wheels would be nice too, don't want the tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts