Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, So..... I have been looking everywhere trying to find a set of front fenders for my 1025r .... I did find on another forum where a guy built his own set. So that is what i have started!!! Yesterday I spent a little time down at the shop fabricating up some custom brackets. I ordered a set of plastic fenders for the x729 (no brackets) and picked up some square stock. I got one side built yesterday (still have to grind the welds and paint) and i am pretty happy with the fit! I plan on finishing the other side one night this week! I know the rules, its not true unless you have pictures!! :laugh: So that being said when i get back in the shop i will snap a couple for you guys to check out! I am just so excited about this i had to share!! Pics will be coming soon!!! :bigthumb:

·
Corndog Hater
11,873 Posts
Can't wait for the pics, this is definitely a mod I would like to add

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it possible to remove and install the drive-over deck with fenders?
Yes the drive over deck will not be an issue.... I made sure my spacing was good on the tire to still get to the deck before the fender does... I also have made sure that i do not loose any steering on them... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yes the drive over deck will not be an issue.... I made sure my spacing was good on the tire to still get to the deck before the fender does... I also have made sure that i do not loose any steering on them... :bigthumb:

Sooooooo, when do we get to see 'em?:unknown:

·
Administrator
18,786 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So i have been super busy with work and the nice weather helping the faimly farm get in harvest.... I have one side made but not the other but i wanted to get a pic up of the bracket that is done.... front fender.jpg .... I will get finished pictures up as soon as I can!!

·
Corndog Hater
11,873 Posts
I was thinking about this thread last night as I mowed. This was after I had removed some of the grass and slop with high pressure from the garden hose.

·
Corndog Hater
11,873 Posts
Yeah, it was a little damp:lol:. Actually not the worst I have ever seen my MMM. The mowed yard looks great from my back deck, not so much from my neighbor's back deck, so it's all good.:thumbup1gif:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts