Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon,

I am having trouble getting my 1025R mowing deck (60D) to raise up enough to reach the H part or the lock of the turn dial. I had been mowing on the H and just recently it stopped letting me reach all the way up. Nothing should have changed and no accidents or other things I can think that would have caused this. I do routinely take the deck on/off but never had this issue. If I push it up the rest of the way by hand then move the dial, the dial turns with little or no effort. I can't reach the lock part of the dial either without manually holding up the deck then turning the dial.

I have tried adjusting the hook things without success as well as making sure the mechanically part of the dial is lubricated. Has anyone experienced this or could share additional things I should check?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Afternoon,

I am having trouble getting my 1025R mowing deck (60D) to raise up enough to reach the H part or the lock of the turn dial. I had been mowing on the H and just recently it stopped letting me reach all the way up. Nothing should have changed and no accidents or other things I can think that would have caused this. I do routinely take the deck on/off but never had this issue. If I push it up the rest of the way by hand then move the dial, the dial turns with little or no effort. I can't reach the lock part of the dial either without manually holding up the deck then turning the dial.

I have tried adjusting the hook things without success as well as making sure the mechanically part of the dial is lubricated. Has anyone experienced this or could share additional things I should check?

View attachment 799087

View attachment 799089
I will say the only way that will not go sufficiently up enough is if the deck is adjusted way to high (turnbuckles) and it is hitting the frame. That said, remove the deck and see if it will fully retract so that the adjustment will go into lock. Might be a bad hydraulic cylinder.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will say the only way that will not go sufficiently up enough is if the deck is adjusted way to high (turnbuckles) and it is hitting the frame. That said, remove the deck and see if it will fully retract so that the adjustment will go into lock. Might be a bad hydraulic cylinder.

Thank you for the reply. No, even with the deck removed, it still will not go all the way up without manually crawling under the tractor and pushing the arms up by hand.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Thank you for the reply. No, even with the deck removed, it still will not go all the way up without manually crawling under the tractor and pushing the arms up by hand.
Are you using the 3 pt hitch lever to raise and lower or the joy stick for the loader?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you using the 3 pt hitch lever to raise and lower or the joy stick for the loader?

3pt hitch method. I went back out today and looked again. I noticed the shiny circles along the bar between the arms and rear lift indicating it had moved from a prior spot.

Loosened those three bolts and lowering the bar then re-tightening solved the issue. Everything is back operating properly now.

Thanks for helping!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
3pt hitch method. I went back out today and looked again. I noticed the shiny circles along the bar between the arms and rear lift indicating it had moved from a prior spot.

View attachment 799339

Loosened those three bolts and lowering the bar then re-tightening solved the issue. Everything is back operating properly now.

View attachment 799340

Thanks for helping!
Perfect!! Where I was going next.

Reactions: completenewbee
1 - 6 of 6 Posts