Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, hard to believe I have had the 1025R for 4 years. Last payment just made. It is now all mine!!! :good2:

·
Premium Member
8,808 Posts
Congratulations.......That's a good feeling. :good2:

Now it's time to "recapture" the payment money you were used to spending into a new purchase. Deere would surely be glad to extend credit to you again for another few years......:laugh:

How about one of the new Gators with the cab and heat and air? That would provide diversification in vehicles as well........:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations.......That's a good feeling. :good2:

Now it's time to "recapture" the payment money you were used to spending into a new purchase. Deere would surely be glad to extend credit to you again for another few years......:laugh:

How about one of the new Gators with the cab and heat and air? That would provide diversification in vehicles as well........:bigthumb:
:laugh:
I'll just "recapture" the payment money into my pocket!!!!:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:congrats:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
That has to be a great feeling! I hope to have the same feeling some day. :laugh:
Yep!! When I bought mine, JD was offering 60 month, 0%, just like they do now but I took mine for just 4 years. Even though it is 0% interest, it is nice to have it paid off!!

·
Premium Member
8,808 Posts
:laugh:
I'll just "recapture" the payment money into my pocket!!!!:thumbup1gif:
No that's not how it works.......:lolol:

When Mrs. Bear and I were married ( a long time ago, like 33 years plus) she opened a Sears House Account and we bought a new TV and stereo for our first house. They would take the total of the purchase and tell you that your payment was $$ per month for a few years.

She paid the account off in 90 days and then Sears closed the account and revoked it from any future use. They said it was a "Misuse of their credit terms". In other words, they couldn't make any money on the interest payments we wouldn't be making by having it paid off......

And just look at all of the other stellar decisions Sears has made since then......They are just about a footnote in history which is amazing when you consider they pioneered "Mail Order" shopping over a 100 years ago and they even sold complete HOUSES through their catalog for awhile......

·
Premium Member
13,332 Posts
Congrats Ray_PA, I’m sure that’s an awesome feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Congrats I am sure it feels great. Time for a 2038?? enjoy it :good2::good2:

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
:congrats: on paying off your tractor. I've been down to $2xx.00 for the past 8 or 10 months. Account balance shows I'm paid ahead by $23xx.00 , been thinking after the first of the year will pay the tractor off either in one payment or possibly 2.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Yep!! When I bought mine, JD was offering 60 month, 0%, just like they do now but I took mine for just 4 years. Even though it is 0% interest, it is nice to have it paid off!!
Nope, I will "use" someone else's money as long as they will let me. It'll be paid off in 6 months. Might buy a cab then. Now to get tektite sp??to do zero interest.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: WOO HOO !!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
Congrats Ray, I remember what a great feeling it was to pay mine off too. Good for you!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Now that you have paid it off,you can trade it in on the new and improved model.:lol:

Congratulations,any extra attachments planned now that you have it paid off.:good2:

·
Registered
12,292 Posts
:congrats: on paying off ur:greentractorride: i know how that feels. great-right:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now that you have paid it off,you can trade it in on the new and improved model.:lol:

Congratulations,any extra attachments planned now that you have it paid off.:good2:
Thanks!!!!
Actually, I bought most of the JD attachments that I have when I bought the tractor. You know 0%!!!!

Since I bought the tractor and accessories that I bought with the tractor, I have added:
1. Heavy Hitches (front and rear. Had the suit case weights from past JD's. The rear heavy hitch is so much nicer than the OEM ballast box, albeit, more expensive if you have to buy the weights);
2. got a heck of a deal on a new 52" broom (with out a doubt, the best attachment for most snow removal, in my area of the country);
3. hydraulic lift/dump MCS (I love this thing. I have to haul my leaves off property. This thing takes the work out of this process, especially with a dump trailer);
4. Everything attachments aerator;
5. Fimco sprayer;
6. added rear hydraulics (3 section, supplied by Fit Rite);
7. Added Kens bolt on hooks;
8. Added a linear actuator to the chute on the 54" snow blower (this is definitely a novelty, mostly since I have only used my 54" snow blower twice)
9. bought Artillian forks (I was going to buy a set of Pioneer forks with the tractor, although, I read all the reviews promoting Artillian on GTT and decided to buy Artillian rather than the heavy Pioneers and am glad I did)
10. and converted my mmm to my own design hydraulic lift (my design uses a solenoid valve controlled by an on/off rocker switch, and hard plumbed to the SCV. So, I can use my SCV to control the mmm lift without swapping quick connects and the mmm will stay in the raised position without locking it)

I had an X748 prior to my 1025R so I kept the 54" front blade that I had for that tractor and had the County Line Rake also.
At this point, I pretty much have all the attachments that I need. :dunno: now, concerning what I want, that my be a different story. :good2:

Things I want:
1. Hydraulic top link (going to email Brian at Fit Rite real soon):good2:
2. Small to medium sized metal lathe and milling machine (OH yea, these aren't JD)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Congrats!!!:bigthumb::bigbeer:

Mine is also soon to be paid off (March I think-about a year early) and I can’t wait to have that feeling and free up those funds to use in other ways.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Congratulations Ray_PA.
Just a side note: I sort of always look forward to my next payment after I pay something off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts